Monday, July 29, 2019

Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from john Samothrakis: Atlantic Flagpole IF you are looking to purchase a Flagpole, look not further then Atlantic Flagpole, Bethany in Customer service was absolutely the most helpful friendliest customer service person I have ever dealt with. She help me with every thing I need , helped me with my return ( ordered Bronze, decided sliver was a better option for me ) , She was the best treated me like a family member, more than a Custom, Even called be back from her home off hour, with her crying baby in her arms , to help me with a issue, I Owned I of those “twist type Flagpole’s , a 25 ft , one , well after 3 months it became a 10ft Flag pole, it would not hold the height at all, you get what you pay for, Yes Atlantic Flagpole cost 5 times more , but you will be getting a 5,000 times better Flagpole, Thanks Again Atlantic & Thanks Again BETHANY , your the Best , John https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX

No comments:

Post a Comment