Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Nehad Salamon: Old Glory Finally happy to see the flag is flying. Been shopping for long time for a good quality telescoping flag pole. So happy I’ve found this great company. Beth has been a great help answering questions and even made it a smooth transaction and provided a free shopping. Pole was delivered fast, looks great, well made. Looking forward for it to be tested since we get some wicked wind during the winter. I’ll post another review then. Very well made, easy to install and great quality. Thanks Beth for all your help and great service. Consider me a customer for all flag items related. Also, I’ve been letting anyone whom ask where I’ve got it from. Thanks again. Keep the wonderful customer services up. I definitely recommend Atlantic flag and pole to everyone in the market to get a pole to fly our flag proudly. https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX

No comments:

Post a Comment