Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Todd Diederichsen: American Pride I always wanted a permanent flagpole but worried about how to install it or other possible problems. After seeing the YouTube video showing the ease of the telescoping pole, I had to try it. I also ordered the solar light, and eagle for the top. It shipped almost immediately. It was so easy to install. I did the hole, pole sleeve and cement installation completely by myself. The pole slides up smoothly with hardly any force needed and, with no rope and pulley, there is no clanking in the wind. My neighbors have commented on how beautiful it is both in daylight and at night. And it has already weathered it's first thunderstorm with 40+ mph winds with the flag still up. I am very impressed and highly recommend this product! https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX

No comments:

Post a Comment