Thursday, January 2, 2020

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Stephen Brooks: Very Nice Flagpole The video on the website was very helpful in making the decision to purchase from Atlantic. I purchased the 25' flagpole. While the 20' height may have been enough, at my house the 25' is better when flying 2 flags. It appears that I can opt not to go full extension to 25' in order to use a shorter pole. I chose Atlantic for several reasons. I thought the 1/4 turn locking feature was much better that the "bullet" type lock. I've gotten my fingers bit more than once with that type of locking mechanism. The warranties were the other significant decision factor. The folks I've dealt with at Atlantic have been excellent. The installation instructions should be reviewed. One copy said 3 bags of concrete, the other said 4. There are some other slight process variations that, in my opinion, should be reviewed so that the PDF version and the online version are consistent. Any differences in documents causes confusion and question. I found that digging the hole the stated 12"x 26" took about 3 bags. If the hole is larger for softer ground it may be advisable to have the 4th bag on hand. I've installed my pole and installed a LED spot light (AC powered) which has been perfect. One other recommendation ... have a statement as to the approximate pounds of lifting required to raise the flagpole when flagged. I may help those with old shoulders make a decision on a telescoping 20', 25' or selecting a non-telescoping pole. Thank you all. I look forward to many years of enjoying my display. https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX

No comments:

Post a Comment