Monday, April 13, 2020

United States Marine Corps Flag

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Richard Truman: An Awesome Flagpole! I am a retired Marine and decided to purchase an Atlantic flagpole after owning one of those "other" USA made poles, which didn't even last 5 years before bending. I've had this pole for about a month now and couldn't be happier. The ease of raising the pole is great and I love the ability to go to half staff. I look forward to trying it this upcoming Memorial Day (2020). I don't have an anemometer to measure wind speeds, but I've had a few windy days already and she holds up like a champ. There are tornado warnings today, so I'll see how she handles these winds. To me, the flagpole and the flags that I bought, being made in the Good Ol' US of A means everything. While a little more expensive than the "other" flag that I bought, the quality and ease of use definitely make it worth the extra money. I highly recommend Atlantic Flagpole if you're in the market for a new or replacement flag. https://ift.tt/2LxFDG4
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/2LxFDG4

No comments:

Post a Comment