Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Italian Flag

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Matt LaPonza: πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ !Great product! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ What a great product! I took a long time deciding which flag pole company to use. After many weeks of debating with myself, I finally felt comfortable pulling the trigger on the Atlantic. I couldn’t be happier! everything’s as they say, very well-built. Ya know when you hold something in your hand, and you can feel the quality? Well that’s the feeling you get when holding Atlantic products. It was a very easy install, the kit came with everything you need. I was also blown away by how well-made the USA itself was made! I put my flag pole kit up the minute I received. Lol it like a kid at Christmas! LOL and has been flying ever sense. We have had several strong storms with winds over 60 after putting it up without a problem. And I can’t say enough about the great look of the bronze model pole! How could you go wrong with an American made product! Great job guys! thank you for your service! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God bless https://ift.tt/2GTEkoT
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/38Hq9hU

No comments:

Post a Comment