Monday, December 7, 2020

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Lou Calemine: Totally I am very glad to say that I am totally satisfied with your product and was totally impressed and satisfied with the personal touch that Bethany gave to this order.She was nothing less then courteous,polite and highly professional.I was impressed with her from my first phone call to your Atlantic Flag & Pole Company and remain even more so. Your Company,your product and Bethany’s total involvement from her video presentation of your products to her customer service in assisting me in making the order was totally perfect. This has made it possible for my family,my neighbors and me to proudly enjoy our great American Flag every day & night.God knows what that means to all of us in these very turbulent and troubled times in our great country. I also think that your company,your products and Bethany can serve all proud American patriots by marketing all that you have done for me. the message can be “We the people can take back America one yard at a time” Please continue to make it possible for all of us to show our pride in this great country. I wish you all a Merry Christmas & a Happy Holiday Season with future health and prosperity . https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3lRxwq4

No comments:

Post a Comment