Saturday, February 27, 2021

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 4 star review from Thomas D Scali: 25' Telescoping Flagpole I like the 25' flagpole and the 800 solar light very much. The extra 5' puts the pole higher than my house and allows it to catch the wind from all directions. The American Flag is a quality flag and has a soothing flapping sound in the wind. The only somewhat negative is that it is harder to extend the pole than I thought it would be. Getting that last inch and then twist is at times tiring. I had envisioned taking the pole up and down regularly to clean the solar panel. I don't think I will do it as often as I had expected. It is a beautiful pole and the flag has not gotten twisted. The mechanics work very well. I'm happy that I chose the Atlantic Flag Pole Company. The service and support have been perfect. https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3q0YTA4

No comments:

Post a Comment