Monday, April 12, 2021

Flash Collar (Black Bronzed Colored ) for Flagpole

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from ROBERT NICHOLS: Awesome Finishing Touch Once you plant your flag pole sleeve into the hole and surround it with concrete, you have three choices. 1. Simply leave the concrete visible for anyone to see. No offense, but that seems to me to look rather unfinished. 2. Cover the concrete in some sort of ground covering or gravel. 3. Give your elegant new flagpole and flag, a professional finished look. I have already had numerous positive compliments (redundant since to be a compliment means it is by definition “positive") about my new Atlantic Flagpole. Then as they come even closer, they remark how amazingly ‘Finished’ the installation looks with the addition of the Flash Collar. Just as an aside, I looked at buying a pole and flag from one of several other competitors, but am very happy I chose to go with Bethany and her family at Atlantic Flagpole. My neighbors (and even a relative) purchased theirs from other companies, and while they look fine, they don’t look “as nice” as mine. As a retired pilot and LtCol in the US Air Force, who worked approx. 5 years supporting Air Force One, I have grown accustomed to looking for quality. My 20-foot Atlantic Flagpole will definitely fit the bill for every proud American. https://ift.tt/2MNNs03
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3uJyuti

No comments:

Post a Comment