Thursday, June 17, 2021

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Frank Floridia: πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Saw advertisement for pole on FOX & Friends that if bought proceeds to benefit veterans! Now to me a flag pole company helping veterans is akin to bar b q’s & the 4th of July! I then did my due diligence in researching the pole and the company. It was a no brainer and a done deal! I placed my order and within days I began to receive my order. The solar light is phenomenally bright! The Eagle with the finial is awesome! The flag pole arrived with the box ripped opened and parts were missing at no fault to the company. I called Bethany and within hours she returned my call and had the missing parts resent! I had a tech question and rather calling I sent an email. Again within an hour or so Bethany called me and we had a lengthy discussion about the installation. It’s an family owned American company with an outstanding product and equally outstanding customer service!!! I’m not only proud of having a flag pole to display old glory but even prouder to support a company that in turn supports those who served our nation and the very reason we are free to fly that great flag!!! I plan on doing the install this weekend and upon completion will post pics. Look no further, this is the place to buy your flag pole!!! https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3q1Fil4

No comments:

Post a Comment