Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Robbin Roberts: First Time Flagpole Owner After enduring a couple years of turmoil and uncertainty, our family felt it was time to show some honor, respect and patriotism for our country by installing a flagpole in our backyard flower garden. After a lot of looking around and confusion shopping, I stumbled across Atlantic Flagpole. I was so glad I did; the quality and operation of the telescoping Phoenix Flagpole they sell is first class. Within my budget I was able to order their 15 ft silver pole along with a matching flash collar, which adds a finishing touch of class to the installation. For those wondering, this combination, along with the 3’x5’ American flag was the perfect size and height for our garden. The pole also came with the standard brass colored ball, which looks great, and the pole clamp, which keeps everything securely in place and nicely hidden under the flash collar. When it came time for a light, I wanted a Home Deputy Solar Star Flag Pole light so I bought it elsewhere. I love the star-shape design and so far, it’s been doing a great job illuminating my flag at night. Lastly, I ordered my flagpole from Atlantic Flagpole several weeks before the 4th of July weekend and it arrived in time for me to get the hole dug and pole set in place. Well done Atlantic Flagpole, thanks for delivering my quality product on time! https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3xXCCrQ

No comments:

Post a Comment