Monday, September 3, 2018

Telescoping Flagpole, Flags, Flag Pole Lighting|Atlantic Flag and Pole

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from RoLo Rescue: AMERICAN MADE Best quality flag I’ve ever purchased All the flags from AF are pristine and this one is no different. I have one for my own branch, and every other branch as well, to fly on their respective birthdays. I also have the POW one as well. This is a fantastic addition to my collection. As always, first and foremost, the products are made in America. The flag is exceptionally sewn to prevent fraying. And as you can see in my photo, I not only have the telescoping flagpole, but the solar light as well. It was a gift I bought for myself and I love it so much. I can’t stop looking at it and fortunately, you can see it from almost every room in the house. It looks especially glorious at night, illuminated under the stars. Thank you for this gift. It was worth every penny. https://ift.tt/2LcI6GO
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/2LcI6GO

No comments:

Post a Comment