Friday, June 26, 2020

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Edward Thomas: Phoenix 25' Telescoping Flagpole and 800 Series LED Light I just received and installed the Phoenix 25' Telescoping Flagpole and 800 Series LED Light. I could not be happier with my purchase. I love everything about it. From the start, great communication and extremely fast shipping! Everything was just as described. It was very easy to install and you can't go wrong with the great instructions that they provide. The craftsmanship is outstanding. The features are all very well thought out. The light, WOW!! It is very bright and looks absolutely amazing!! I have been looking for the perfect flagpole for a very long time and I have found it! I highly recommend the company and their products! I would buy from them again, but I probably won't have to because this thing is built to last! https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX

No comments:

Post a Comment