Tuesday, September 8, 2020

12" Natural Eagle Flagpole Topper

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from PIERRE ST. ARNAULT: My new Flagpole I've always wanted a flagpole in my front yard but never quite found one interesting enough to purchase. Then I saw your add and read numerous reviews and watched your videos on the construction and ease of raising and lowering of the flagpole. I have always flown two flags on my house but now I fly my two flags on my new flagpole. I fly both an American flag and a Canadian flag ( I was born in Canada ). I buy my flags from Canada as they are made to withstand high winds and are very light as they are made of polyester and are 45 inches by 90 inches. I'm very happy with my flagpole. The instructions were easy to follow. Everyone in my neighborhood and people who happen by are always eager to stop and comment on it. Thanks for the opportunity to purchase such a great product but mostly it's made in the USA. https://ift.tt/2vxmpvo
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3bEi4dr

No comments:

Post a Comment