Sunday, October 18, 2020

Flag Poles For Sale,Telescoping Flagpole,Flags|Atlantic Flag&Pole

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Francisco Rivera: Atlantic Flag and Pole I’ve been wanting a flagpole in our front yard for quite some time after I retired from the government. It took me about a year to decide what type of flagpole to get, since there are so many different types. Finally, this year I decided to go with the Atlantic Flagpole because I like the dark bronze look. All my neighbors have the silver ones with the lanyard. The hardest part of installing the flagpole is digging the hole (the ground is solid caliche) as per the directions and mixing the cement to fill the hole due to my physical condition. Because of COVID-19, it’s been a long process to get the flagpole and parts. I finally got the eagle topper to complete the setup. Aside from all this, the flagpole and flag are magnificent and awesome. It is a professional quality built product and it’s looks stand out prominently in the neighborhood. I am well pleased of the quality and efforts put into the built of the flagpole and it’s accessories. Bethany has been very helpful thru out the waiting process. Thank you for your exceptional customer service! https://ift.tt/2LcI6GO
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/2T8yuT6

No comments:

Post a Comment