Friday, August 6, 2021

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Norman Bolger: A patriotic symbol of freedom! My wife and I are retired veterans, patriots, and staunch conservatives; and have always been able to display the American flag from a flag pole at our house. Our new home in Utah did not have a flag pole installed, so I’ve wanted to install a flag pole that could handle two flags since we moved here two years ago. After much research, I decided to order from Atlantic Flag and Pole, and I am very pleased with my decision. Installation was very straight forward and easy. I did the install and had the flag pole up in 72 hours, allowing for adequate curing of the concrete and all. With the eagle mounted on top, it is easily a stand out in the community. I look forward to many years of displaying our flags with confidence. https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3xnNYEo

No comments:

Post a Comment