Monday, August 9, 2021

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Ken Dickens: My New Flagpole! I looked at a lot of flagpoles before deciding on the Phoenix, which replaced a pole that really was not too old. That one had design flaws in my opinion and it needed to go. The Phoenix has an internal locking system that makes sense and therefore raising and lowering the pole is a breeze. And it came with a very high quality 4x6 US flag. I flew a smaller one before and this is so much nicer. I thought the dark bronze color would be great and got the matching flash collar to give it that finished look. I also dug out the old low watt wiring and replaced it with 120 v wiring for a brighter light. Soon we'll be finishing it around the base with pavers or stone.... haven't decided yet! If you want a great flagpole with great customer service this is the place. https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3Cr9Q5z

No comments:

Post a Comment