Monday, September 27, 2021

Gold Ball for Flagpole Topper

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from STEPHEN KUTCH: Well Built 5 Stars This expandable 25' silver aluminum flag pole lives up to what the company claims. I installed it about 2 months ago and it has seen some strong winds. It was a little pricey, but is very heavy duty and well built. Get what you pay for. It locks/unlocks to expand easy for me, but my wife who is weaker than me may struggle with it as she has strength problems. The 60 LED solar light kicks on every evening and I keep it on low with plenty of light on the flag. I did not like the security clamp to keep it from getting stolen as anyone with a wrench can loosen it. For me, I used pipe tape and plastic on first concrete pour and poured another 21/2" over the security clamp to make it theft proof. We will see if that was a mistake as I will have to chip out that 21/2" if there is a problem with the pole down the road. I would definitely recommend this flag pole. https://ift.tt/34CVY7f
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3ugpCfP

No comments:

Post a Comment