Thursday, July 23, 2020

Flag Poles For Sale,Telescoping Flagpole,Flags|Atlantic Flag&Pole

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Terence Davis: Exteremely sturdy We ordered, received and intalled our flagpole a month to 6 weeks ago. I had done a lot of research before ordering as we live on a farm in North Dakota and the winds here can get very strong. We have had a lot of nice comments about the flag pole and how it can be seen for a good distance. Earlier this week we had a thunderstorm. It was supposed to be bad. My wife asked if we should take the flags down. Being manly I said no they will be fine. We ended up with 50 mph winds and gust up to 65 mph from 7pm - 3am. After the storm had started I looked out and the flags were really being whipped and the pole was bending some in the wind. But at that point I was not going out in the sideway rain to save them. In the morning the pole and the flags were fine. Better than some of the trees with branched down!!!! Atlantic Flag has an great warrenty. But in the future for my own piece of mind I will probably lower the pole and bring the flags in for my own piece of mind not to mention my wifes. https://ift.tt/2LcI6GO
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3hyWPvA

No comments:

Post a Comment