Monday, July 6, 2020

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Chris Collins: Especially Now! We needed this. Today, I could not be more proud. I waited way too long to do this project. After 32 years in the fire service, retiring a platoon chief, I am so dang excited to finally have a proper flagpole installed. ( took the old 10’ pvc pipe down last night) With all the uncertainty in the world we needed to remind our friends and neighbours that our country is strong and we will get through this together. Our new Atlantic flag pole made sure our Canadian symbol flies high and proud. It’s that pride that makes us willing to do whatever it takes to endure. From Canada to all our American friends and family, especially at Atlantic Flag & Pole, I salute you. Thank you for all your efforts to get this to me up here. America does show its pride well, now I can share that pride North of the border. πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Thank You, Chris Collins. https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX

No comments:

Post a Comment