Thursday, August 27, 2020

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Louistrc: AWESOME & PROUD TO HAVE I couldn't wait to receive and then put up my flag pole. I had looked on line and was looking for a flag pole that was going to be easy to put up, easy to put at least 2 flags on and look great. It was so easy to put up and I also purchased the 800 lumens solar lighting, which was simple to put on the top and I can now proudly display the American Flag and also my Trump Flag 24/7. The telescoping 20' flag pole is easy to put up and down and the flags are easy to install. The American Flag that comes with the kit is BEAUTIFUL and makes me so proud to fly. I even had a card from one of my neighbors that was so impressed and grateful that I put up the flags. He is 80 years old and he was thrilled by the look. I did have some questions and the service through email and even a follow up phone call is great. I can only give this 5 stars but it is clearly a great product, easy to install, easy to use and made in the USA! Thank you so much for this high quality product that makes me proud to come home and leave my house seeing the American Flag standing tall and proud on my land! Beautiful and can't say enough great things about this product! Well worth the money!!!!!! https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3lr8cYY

No comments:

Post a Comment