Friday, August 21, 2020

Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and Lifetime Anti-Theft Guarantee

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 star review from Patty Gemoll: Phoenix Telescoping Flagpole with Free American Flag, Securi-Shur Anti-Theft Locking Clamp, and more I bought the dark bronze/black 20 foot pole. It is gorgeous! I love the color and that it holds two flags! I love how easy it is to raise and lower, attach flags and the swivels so flags turn and blow whatever way the wind blows. It looks fabulous in my yard! I've gotten numerous compliments! I am a 67 year old female and installed it all myself. I dug the 28" X 14" hole, did the stone and cement work and added the pole to the ground sleeve. Kudos to me because my pole is plumb! The point is instructions are clear and easy to follow because an old lady can do it herself. I did purchase the flash collar after I installed the pole to give it a more polished look. I like the look of the collar around the bottom of the pole. However I think it's pricey and so is shipping for it. Including pics so you can see pole with and without. Overall, I absolutely love the flagpole and am so glad I bought it!!! Makes me proud to be an American!!! https://ift.tt/2lw0BKX
from Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3j0uOxx

No comments:

Post a Comment