Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy July 4th, patriots! As we consider the freedoms we have as citizens, let us never forget the brave men and women, and their families, who have sacrificed so much. Join us in honoring a true American hero πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ™πŸ» R.I.P. SFC Antonio Rey “ROD” Rodriguez πŸ™πŸ» A message from his mother, Guadalupe Rodriguez-Jaramillio: “Happy 4th will you please share this with your brother and tell him I love what you both did for me. Tell him that not a day goes by that I don’t touch that pole and pray for my son and the sons of other mothers. I can’t express to you both how breathtaking she is in all her glory. “ #heroes #freedom #America #blessed #oldglory #independenceday #GodblessAmerica πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ


via Atlantic Flag & Pole https://ift.tt/3iy0HOH

No comments:

Post a Comment